Saturday 14 September 2013

Torico, FX Sudirman

Sushi anyone? A friend brought me along to Torico in FX Sudirman for some more reasonably priced Japanese food recently. I say reasonably priced because normally my favourite Japanese dining spot here is Sushi Tei. I've been to their restaurants in Singapore and Bali and quality is always good and the taste very satisfying. So, for me, I'm happy to pay a little more if I know I'm going to be happy with what I get. Torico is a tad more simple. It's an open restaurant on the first floor of the mall. Once you get your menu, you write down your own order. The food is brought pretty swiftly to the table and standard is reasonable. I ordered a dragon roll (it's my favourite at Sushi Tei) which was a lot more basic than what I'm used to at Sushi Tei, some dumplings and a beef hot plate. At the end, I certainly wasn't full or I must admit incredibly satisfied. I felt the food was lacking a certain something...maybe taste. Anyway, I won't be in any great hurry to get my Japanese fix here again...







No comments:

Post a Comment