Sunday 1 June 2014

A plea to a volcano...

Dear Gunung Sangeang Api,
Can you please stop erupting so I can go for my holiday on Sunday to Flores? You see, I've worked so hard this school year and I think I deserve a holiday. Your eruption and belching of volcanic ash almost 20 miles up in the air is causing havoc to flights in the area. In order to get to Flores, I actually need to fly right over Sumbawa where you are located. So please quieten down again. If you really want to erupt again, maybe wait until I'm due to fly back. Then I will just have to have a longer holiday.
Love Me


This photograph was taken by professional photographer Sofyan Efendi during a commercial flight from Bali to the fishing town of Labuan Bajo in West Nusa Tenggara province.

1 comment:

  1. Hello!

    I hope your trip went well and that are having a fantastic holiday. I am actually thinking of visiting Flores during the Idul Fitri holidays and would love if you could share some useful info and ideas about your trip.

    Thank you,
    Lidia

    http://royontherun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete