Wednesday 7 May 2014

Thank GOODness for Helene's Organics

As I continue on my health kick (to compensate some what for the outside environment I am existing in here) I was delighted to discover Helene's Organics. If you haven't checked out what this online health store has to offer Jakarta residents then you are missing out. She has pretty much most things I could ever want for a healthy lifestyle and continues to add new products all the time. I order by sending her what I want and she totals it all up and let's me know how much to transfer. Then a day or so later a lovely well-wrapped package arrives with my items all individually wrapped and well protected. Opening it is like Christmas every time as I unwrap each individual item and look forward to incorporating it into this new healthy lifestyle of mine. My latest order includes superfoods maca powder and goji berries. I previously got some extra virgin coconut oil from her and have used it along with the coconut flour and cacao powder that was in my order to make some healthy brownies. Having services like this available in Jakarta makes me not miss being at home so much where there are health shops in every shopping centre. You can check out Helene's Organics on Facebook and Instagram to see the full range of products on offer and get ordering!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment