Friday 26 September 2014

Cool treats at Popbar

You might have passed by this shop in Lotte shopping avenue and been attracted by the colourful display of ice pops. They look like a rainbow of deliciousness just waiting to be devoured shamelessly. I admit I have resisted the temptation on many occasions but today could resist no longer. The flavours available are a fascinating assortment of tastebud tantalisers like pistachio, green tea, gianduia, peanut butter and coffee. The bars themselves are made from either sorbet, gelato or yoghurt. They are low in calories and made with natural ingredients. How had I resisted for so long? I decided on the peanut butter bar and had it dipped in dark chocolate. I could have also had it dipped in nuts but I figured no need to go overboard on the nut factor. The bar was delicious. The chocolate hardened instantly and the bar itself did not melt while I was eating it. The peanut butter taste was perfect, rich and creamy and with the chocolate it reminded me of eating a reese's peanut butter cup. Yum! Looks like I'll be stopping by here more often!



No comments:

Post a Comment