Tuesday 16 September 2014

Cheap and cheerful at Fiesta Steak at Grand Indonesia

So sometimes it reaches a certain time of the month when money is running out and you're in that no man's land of being really far away from the last pay day and not yet close enough to the next one. It's those points in the month that I still like to be able to eat out if I feel like it but I like to have a string of options that offer decent food at a budget price. Fiesta Steak would be one of those places for me. Located at the food court on the 4th floor of Grand Indonesia, Fiesta Steak offers a range of steaks with both imported and local red meat as well as other options like chicken and salmon steak. I generally like to go with the Australian ribeye steak which is a steal at 70rb and comes with a good portion of French fries and some vegetables. The steak is a good size and comes with a black pepper sauce. The meat is lean and not fatty. It's tender and juicy which is the way I like my meat. When you consider how much steak costs in most other restaurants here in Jakarta, you can't really go wrong with what Fiesta has to offer. 

Ribeye steak

No comments:

Post a Comment