Saturday 25 January 2014

Ketjil Kitchen at Gandaria

Ketjil Kitchen has a real charm to it. It's an unexpected little eatery situated on Jalan Gandaria 1 and is conveniently a short stroll away from Cozy, my favourite massage spot. So needless to say after a relaxing bout in the spa, a stop in here to fill any hunger pangs can become quite a regular habit.
The interior is delightful with its mix of eclectic furnishings and trinkets on shelves. I live the light firings which are made from kettles, pots and pans. Genius! 
The menu consists of pastas, salads, burgers and other western dishes. I went for the bolognese fries and the spaghetti aglio olio with tuna. I also ordered an iced chocolate.
The fries were delicious. Loved the sauce on top and there was just enough so that the fries weren't smothered and lost underneath. The pasta was tasty without being overpowering with any particular flavour. The addition of the tuna made me wonder whether I, personally, like the combination but I know others do, so maybe it's just me! My ice chocolate came in a huge jar/mug...you know, the ones that look like a jar with a place to screw on the lid but also have a handle? Yeah that! It was delicious! I just wanted to fall right into it and drown in it's delicious chocolatey-ness!
The quaint and cosy feeling in this restaurant makes it a definite hit and worthy of a return visit.





No comments:

Post a Comment