Saturday 23 August 2014

Urban Remedy Indonesia

So in an attempt to reboot my system, I decided to embark on a three day juice cleanse. I felt blessed to discover a company here in Jakarta called 'Urban Remedy Indonesia' who basically make doing a juice cleanse incredibly easy and convenient. You let them know whether you want to do the one, three or five day cleanse and which date you want to start. They email you the price and transfer details for payment and once you have made your payment they send you confirmation. Then you sit back and wait for the chosen date. In the meantime, they provide fantastic support in the days leading up to your start date by sending you pre-cleanse guides and tips on how to prepare yourself for the cleanse so it's not too much of a shock to your body. In fact they are incredibly supportive throughout even sending you an email on your first day to wish you luck and provide you with words of encouragement. 
On your chosen date, a delivery guy knocks on your door with your supply of cold pressed juices. For each day you are given 6 different juices to drink:

1. Glowing Green
2. Watermelon Mint
3. Tropical Growing Green
4. Spicy Lemonade
5. Beet-it
6. Spiced Almond Milk

The bottles are conveniently numbered and you drink them in the numbered order at certain periods throughout the day. Then in between you drink water or lemon water. 
Today is my first day doing the cleanse and so far I've felt fine. I did wean myself off caffeine a few days before I started the cleanse because I didn't want to be cleansing and dealing with massive headaches from caffeine withdrawal. That definitely helped. The juices themselves are really good and the bottles are huge. I think I have felt incredibly full most of the day. 
I would definitely recommend if you want to do on the inside of your body what most of us would like to do to the whole city of Jakarta, CLEANSE! I am extremely grateful to the service offered by Urban Remedy Indonesia and for their continuous support during my cleanse. I will definitely avail of the service again.



No comments:

Post a Comment